FireMedia lets you easily upload all your files - like your photos, videos, music, and documents - and access them from anywhere with your phone, tablet, computer, or the web!
Files and folders can be uploaded from other Android apps (including most file managers) by selecting "MediaFire" from the Android "Share to" menu. You will be able to upload the file or folder directly to your MediaFire account by doing this.
MediaFire is an Android app for the online storage service of the same name, allowing users to access their accounts and enjoy many other advantages.
The application requires you to create a user account before you can use it. As a result, you will have 50 GB of free storage to use as you wish. Files can be uploaded in any format, including images, videos, and audio.
You will also be able to access all this content directly from your account without having to download it. Videos, images, and songs can be viewed, listened to, and edited without downloading anything.
You can also create and manage different folders with this MediaFire application to organize your information more easily. Alternatively, you can share everything via email or social media.
The MediaFire application allows users of the online storage service to manage their documents more easily.
Features of FireMedia APK
- The "Share to MediaFire" feature allows you to upload files from anywhere.
- Free 12 GB of storage!
- You can earn up to 50 GB of free space.
- Listen to audio and view documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos.
- File folders can be created and managed.
- Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, or other Android apps can be used to share files on the go.
- All your files and folders can be searched quickly.
- Your important files are always at your fingertips.
All your media can be securely stored, organized, and shared through your Android phone or tablet. Your photos, videos, reading material, work documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework are all stored on MediaFire, ready to be viewed and shared at any time. No matter what happens to your Android device, your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account.