Keeping consumers' privacy online is one of AppStoreaccess.com's top priorities. It is our aim to ensure that our users' privacy online is protected in a way that increases their confidence and ultimately encourages them to engage in online activities.
How do we use your information?
Here are some ways we may use your data:
- Providing you with the App and associated websites and continuously improving them;
- You can store your running history here;
- Support and helpdesk services;
- You can customize the App you have access to;
- In order to ensure your compliance with our terms;
- Chat messages should be moderated;
- In order to improve the App, analyze and report on it, and respond to your questions or requests for technical support. As part of this, we may use a third party to assist us in logging any crashes in our provision of the App;
- You will receive a notification when you receive a message update;
- Specifically, to integrate Facebook with social networks;
- Providing you with a personalized experience;
- By using the settings section of your device, you can choose not to accept or turn off push notifications for the App;
- We may also offer you other services and Apps that we think may be of interest to you;
- Fraud and crime prevention;
- In order to create a profile with a social network or search engine, such as Facebook or Google, for marketing purposes;
- Messages (regarding updates, newsletters, new features, (new) apps, etc. );
- A violation of our terms of service may be notified for administrative purposes.
In order to identify your browser, our website uses "cookies." Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer. Your hard drive communicates with our servers whenever you visit our websites. AppStoreaccess.com provides a better user experience by using cookies. The number of pages our visitor's view can be tracked in addition to aggregate metrics such as the number of visitors.
These cookies enable AppStoreaccess.com to provide its users with the best possible experience. Your browser's settings can be modified if you wish to block cookies. You can change the settings of most web browsers to accept cookies at any time. It may not be possible to use certain features if cookies are blocked. To learn more about controlling browser cookies visit: https://www.cookiesandyou.com/.
Social Networking And Third-Party Advertising
Advertisers and partners of AppStoreaccess.com protect our users' privacy. Nevertheless, third parties, such as our partners, advertisers, and other content providers, may have their own privacy policies and practices.
AppStoreaccess.com, for example, may include links to, or frames of, third-party content. Furthermore, AppStoreaccess.com may redirect you to other parties' websites, advertisements, features, contests, or sweepstakes. Their policies and actions must be adhered to by these third parties.
Check the privacy policies of third-party features and pages before providing any information. By using cookies or other technologies, we may allow advertisers, promotional partners, or other third parties to access your information. Third parties sometimes serve our advertising and may place cookies that allow advertisers to determine whether you have seen a particular advertisement before.
Contacting the Site
Thanks for using AppStoreaccess and we welcome any feedback you may have. Contact us via email at [email protected]