DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
The trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the site belong to their respective owners. AppStoreaccess complies with the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement in compliance with the DMCA. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by AppStoreaccess that is claimed to be infringing, so we will make good faith efforts to contact the developer who submitted the infringing material so that they can submit a counter-notification, likewise in accordance with the DMCA.
To better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws, you may wish to contact a lawyer before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification. AppStoreaccess' following notice requirements are intended to comply with its rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and are not intended to constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
Please provide the following information when reporting infringing material on AppStoreaccess:
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right. It is necessary for third-party agencies to provide a copy of their "Physical Authorization Letter" so that they can deal with all their copyright issues.
- Copyrighted work identified as allegedly infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of them.
- It is best to include URLs in the body of an email to make it easier for us to find the content.
- A reasonable amount of information is sufficient to enable the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- It must be stated that the complaining party believes that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law does not allow the use of the material in the manner complained of.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Then Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]