Welcome to the best strategy game of all time. Rome: Total War - Wild Assault APK is a strategy game for smartphones. This is the first expansion of Rome: Total War. The game was developed by Creative Assembly and first released in 2005 (by Sega).
When Rome: Total War revolves around the rise of the Roman Empire, Rome focuses on Total War - the wild invasion of the fall of this empire. We ignore the lessons of the story because the focus of the game is on controlling the powerful army on our smartphones. Victory is easy but maintaining a system later will give you a real headache. You can ask Roman Emperor Constantine. Or better yet, try to sit on the throne of this emperor.
Play the game
Extraordinary features of the Total War series PC game, from empire management to real-time combat, have been fully retained in the mobile version, on incredibly detailed battlefields. This. Are you going to rule the Roman Empire or the wild tribe?
Each group has its own strengths and weaknesses. Huns, for example, are characterized by cavalry, while the Saxons have a powerful infantry. Recruiting troops, enemy positions, and diplomatic efforts to obtain contracts or resources.
Certainly, diplomatic efforts will one day fail. This game really shines on the new battlefield. Organize and deploy troops when combat is in front of you. Generally, you will evaluate the course of the fight and immediately give orders to your loyal soldiers. Thanks to the rendering system, you can look from top to bottom or zoom in to see the overall position so you can see the spear soldier.
Rome Strategy: Total War - Carnage Invasion is better than the original version. You can take advantage of some benefits, such as equestrian sports, or swimming in a simple stream of some ethnic groups that benefit from nocturnal combat.
During this time, the three major religions - Christianity, Zoroastrianism, and Paganism - were always at war for supremacy. Human spirit and religion play an important role in this section. You can win or lose a city because people have rebelled. Creating welfare services or reducing taxes will help stabilize the city. When you build churches that suit your charm, you rejoice.
Rome: Total War - Barbarian invasion occurs 350 years after the events of the original game. At that time, Rome was a prosperous empire that ran from Rome to Constantinople. In earlier versions such as Carthage, Gaul, Iberia, Egypt, Greece, Macedonia, Pontus, England, and Numidia, countries were included in the Roman Empire. In this section you can use some fractions:
- Hunting: They have the remaining power for huge high endurance cavalry units. He has the best horse in the game. His archers were also very skilled, but the infantry was limited.
- Goths: Today, Romania has an ethnic origin, then they should move to neighboring countries. A cavalry is an excellent unit of these people. In addition, the infantry also has considerable power.
- Vandals: An ethnic group has settled in northwest Rome. Their main army is the cavalry and the infantry. These people embrace Christianity and can train pastors.
- Sarmatians: a species in the northwest of the Black Sea. High-quality equestrians and female warriors are the specialties.
- Ostrogoths: Military characteristics are similar to those of the Goths.
- Roxolani: Like Surmets.
- Slavic: Like the monkeys.
- Saxon: Strong infantry, there is no religion. Thus, players can be easily frozen internally.
- Frank: There were many ax throwers and permanent infantrymen. They worship Thor and Odin.
- Alemany: Union of Teutons. They have strong, wild and wild infantry.
- Celts: Relatively ancient units such as a chariot or infantry consist of two large swords.
- Burgundy: Infantry is made up of crazy, powerful warriors. They have a unit similar to Aleman.
- Lombardy: Strong infantry. Units can form groups, but not like the Alemans.
- Western Roman Empire.
- Eastern Roman Empire.
- Western Roman Rebellion
- Eastern rebels.
- Barbarians: the only Christian group. The main unit Light Armored unit moves fast. Adjust the battle against the desert.
- Use Sassanian war elephants.
Overall, this is an important game for those who love strategy games and want to experience the greatest battles in history. Dreaming big army or a bus master control strategies at home on a comfortable couch, Rome: Total War - Barbarian Invasion is still a lot of fun. Focus on the left!